I warn you, i hold no responsibility if you use the in formation i am about to give you for bad purposes. Knowing this little secret does not make you a bad person just as knowing how to pick a lock does not make you a thief.
It was not until now that i stumbled upon the secrets of wireless connections. You see, wireless networks are as smart as the people who installed the . It does not matter as long as the owner of that connection does not know how to fully protect the wireless network.
I recommend using a windows 7 operating system, but you can try this on windows 8 or a vista and give me a feed back by contacting me through my firstname.lastname@example.org email address . Connect to an authorized wireless network with the owner’s consent and i remind you, this is nothing illegal. Note the name of the connection e.g limelight just as the name of the one i connected to is.
After connecting, follow these steps one after the other;
- click on the start button at the bottom side of your computer.
- go to control panel
- set it to view by category just as above.
- go to network and sharing center.
- click on manage wireless connections.
- on the screen, you can see wireless networks that you have connected to just as mine above
- double click on the connection
- click on security, you can see in the network field, dots.
- click on show characters.
- you can see the pass word revealed